[VoiceOps] SipX for service providers?

PE peeip989 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:57:55 EDT 2012

We use Broadsoft as our primary application server and are considering
developing some point apps around it (IVR, other advanced call control,
etc). Besides looking at some commercial products, we are also considering
open source (we have a strong development team). That said, anyone have
experience with SipX that you can share? How does it compare with Asterisk?
I am mostly interested in learning about how easy/difficult it is to manage
and maintain, as well as info about reliability.

Thanks in advance.