[VoiceOps] Broadworks Customer Portal

Gast, Jim jim.gast at tdstelecom.com
Fri Apr 27 11:18:38 EDT 2012

We use Leonid Consulting's Loki Portals as our customer portal and are very happy with it.  There is a lot less clicking around trying to find things than in the BroadWorks native portal.  The on-line help is much better.

Jim Gast
(608) 664-5589

Overheard at IPv6 talk: "To turn IPv4 on, go to Configuration / Network / Deprecated / Protocols / IPv4 and turn it on.  It is easy to find, right after DecNET and before Netware IPX and SNA."