[VoiceOps] Ambiguous dial plan pattern matching

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappydsl.net
Mon Dec 3 13:10:55 EST 2012

Quick FYI.... (you need to hit reply all, if you want the thread to
continue on the list)    :)
(I always get tripped by this..different  lists are configured
differently ! )

DUAL NPA with 7 digit dialing, ....I would say that your situation would
be rather unique. We do see that at times, especially in border areas.
(Best option is to re-train the customer.... btw.. .how do the Cell
phones in the area handle this ?)

As far as timeouts are concerned, they are an age old balancing act...
there is no easy answer other than tweak it till you are happy with it.

We often tell our clients that the phone service works like the Cell
Phone, put in the tel # and then press dial.

Unless others can chime in with suggestions !   :)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom