[VoiceOps] RespOrg ID

Nathan Anderson nathana at fsr.com
Tue Dec 4 21:31:23 EST 2012

Sorry I wasn't more clear...I'm not a RespOrg myself so I can't query their web site directly.  I understand that the actual customer/target of the 800 number is supposed to be kept private except to registered RespOrgs, but I thought that they would at least have a public database query on the site to find the RespOrg itself.

-- Nathan