[VoiceOps] MD/DE/PA VZ Terrortory

Hiers, David David.Hiers at adp.com
Fri Dec 7 17:10:19 EST 2012

Nope, not seeing anything like that.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org [mailto:voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org] On Behalf Of J. Oquendo
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2012 11:15
To: voiceops at voiceops.org
Subject: [VoiceOps] MD/DE/PA VZ Terrortory

Apologies for the typo on subject line (territory). Anyone else have issues with calls terminated on Verizon switches down in the MD/DE/PA areas? (Greenbelt, Cumberland, etc) I have something of a travel card like set up going on with a huge portion of callers in that area (MD/PA/DE) and have found one commonality: 90+% of the terminations are on VZ switches. I have re-routed calls through who knows how many carriers at this point (Paetec, Level3, Global), etc yet calls with a duration of about 20-40 minutes cut off for no rhyme or reason. My end of the call simply sees a normal hangup... My client? They believe we are the ones disconnecting the call. While I could open up a call with either one of my carriers, (and I have) the outcome is and has been pretty much the same... So again, is it me?
Feel free to offline a response if needed.