[VoiceOps] Rephrased Question: 100+ seat MIGRATIONS to VoIP

Brandon Buckner BrandonB at netins.com
Wed Feb 1 13:38:26 EST 2012

Aastra phones and some Polycom phones on 4.x software can do multicast paging which works quite well. Also, BLA/SLA lines work exactly as described for your second scenario. I've done this in Sylantro, Broadworks, and Metaswitch.

---
Brandon P. Buckner
Switching Technician / VoIP Admin
Iowa Network Services