[VoiceOps] Rephrased Question: 100+ seat MIGRATIONS to VoIP

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Feb 1 21:02:45 EST 2012

People in the organization may have liked the old phone system, but because
of system failure or lack of support or the need for new features the old
one is not a viable option. A communication solutions provider would be
sticking their head in the sand if they ignore the negativity of some folks
because it's possible that some of the processes in the new aren't as
straight forward or easy to use as the new.  I think it's best to be
sympathetic and help them through the transition, i.e.  "Sorry that feature
X isn't working like you were used to.  I'd be happy to show you how this
feature works on your new phone system..."

Frank