[VoiceOps] SIPRoutes

Chris Wallace lists at iamchriswallace.com
Tue Feb 7 16:51:44 EST 2012

Brandon,
I have gone through their inter-op (which is very straight-forward) and I am getting ready to turn some traffic over to them.  At this point I have nothing but good things to say about them.  They are great to work with and have a great toolset for troubleshooting and rectifying issues without needing to get them involved.  Let me know if you want to discuss things further.

---Chris Wallace