[VoiceOps] Translation Contacts for Verizon Wireless and Sprint

Mary Lou Carey marylou at backuptelecom.com
Thu Feb 16 08:35:36 EST 2012

Thanks! That's typically what I tell people to do, but this time they did it
and they're still having a problem getting it fixed. I've run into
situations before where you don't make it to the right department and
carrier takes the easy way out and tells you it's the other carrier's
problem and they can't do anything about it. Usually if you can get to the
translations department, you can get it fixed right away......it's just a
matter of getting there that is the problem!

Mary Lou Carey

BackUP Telecom Consulting

CLEC Consultant

OFF: 615-791-9969