[VoiceOps] Reproting VoIP outages FCC ruling

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Thu Feb 16 17:13:55 EST 2012

This might actually put some voip providers feet to the fire, kind of like
lec's/clec's have to report to the PUC's when they have major outages, and
start handing down fines.

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
101 Haskins Way, So. San Francisco, CA. 94080
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com