[VoiceOps] Terminating 800 traffic with Caller ID of an 800 #

Paul Timmins paul at timmins.net
Fri Feb 17 01:30:59 EST 2012

If Tollfree owners were required to accept all calls under all conditions, they wouldn't give us the 'intercepts' field in the CPR.
 You can define rules where someone gets an 'OBA' intercept (this number is not available from your area) or a VBA intercept (this number cannot be completed as dialed or is disconnected), aka Vacant.

Sent from my iPad