[VoiceOps] Enterprise customer desiring NAT for their SIP

Guilherme Loch Waltrick Góes glwgoes at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:28:49 EST 2012

Alex,

Per  the Cisco SRND the recommend setup is to terminate the SIP trunk
on a SBC inside a DMZ and setup a trunk between the CUCM cluster and
the SBC. Cisco routers have a basic SBC called CUBE, maybe your client
already have a router with such features, you should try that.

Regards,

Guilherme Loch Góes