[VoiceOps] T.38 re-invites

PE peeip989 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 08:24:21 EST 2012

I am not aware of any restrictions, per se. At the SIP layer, either side
can re-INVITE. That said, I think it would be unusual for the sender try to
renegotiate. Convention says that the receiver will renegotiate because
they answer the call and are presented a fax tone which prompts the change
to T38.