[VoiceOps] T.38 re-invites

Mark R Lindsey lindsey at e-c-group.com
Wed Jan 4 09:46:33 EST 2012

The IETF informational draft: "SIP Support for Real-time Fax: Call Flow Examples And Best Current Practices" shows the re-INVITEs from the called party. This is still conventional best practice.

	http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipping-realtimefax-01

Mike Coffee's talk at SIPNOC 2011 discussed the expectations, showed how things can fall apart:

	http://www.sipforum.org/component/option,com_docman/task,cat_view/gid,115/Itemid,261/

-- Mark R Lindsey mark at ecg.co +1-229-316-0013  http://ecg.co/lindsey