[VoiceOps] question about campus installations

Matthew S. Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Wed Jan 25 16:38:23 EST 2012

I don't see why not. I never tried it. It worked great as MGCP on the M6. It is even officially supported as MGCP.

Primus uses a bunch of MALCs in Canada on the M6. They used to anyway, no idea if they migrated to another platform or not.

In our campus deployment we had a couple hundred Linksys SPA-942s running SIP & a couple hundred analog off the MALC. Worked pretty well with the M6. They are all on Broadworks now, just pushed new firmware and configs to the linksys and reboot.