[VoiceOps] International DID's

Ivan Kovacevic ivan.kovacevic at startelecom.ca
Thu Jun 7 11:45:01 EDT 2012

A couple of years ago I used DIDWW and they suddenly dropped support for
the country/city I had the DIDs for and dropped my DID service... not much
notice, nothing afterwards, I think they still may owe me the credit for
the services...

The main challenge with VoxBone is the monthly minimum; but if you have
enough traffic for 25+ channels and a handful of DIDs, you shouldn't have
any issues.

They were responsive and quick to set up a test.

Best Regards,

Ivan

Star Telecom
SIP Services for Contact Centers