[VoiceOps] Broadworks r17 and routing IM&P related requests

Matthew S. Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Thu Jun 21 12:47:33 EDT 2012

 There is a 3rd party IM&P server setting in the AS CLI you can play with.  I just stumbled on it the other day and haven't had a chance to investigate further.

AS_CLI/Service/ThirdPartyIMP> 0
  serviceNetAddress =
  servicePort =

IP Address/host/domain of the IM&P third-party XMPP server cluster.

I'm on R17sp4

http://xchange.broadsoft.com/php/xchange/system/files/Release_18/ReleaseDocs/FeatureDescriptions/BroadCloudIM%2526PInterconnectSupportFD-R180.pdf

Page 776: http://xchange.broadsoft.com/php/xchange/system/files/Release_18/ReleaseDocs/BW-ASCLIAdminGuide-R180.pdf

-Matt