[VoiceOps] Emergency call routing for VoIP network?

Mark Eastwood mark_eastwood at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 04:28:29 EDT 2012

Hi there,
I'm investigating the feasibility of providing access to Emergency Call PSAPs for a VoIP provider across several of the largest European countries. Can anyone point me to a single company (or one per country) that can provide a single point of access to Emergency PSAPs? Perhaps the VoIP network can provide subscriber location and the company routes the call on to appropriate PSAP? Or is this something a VoIP provider should be able to do directly if a list of PSAPs is available? Thanks for any help or suggestions.
Mark