[VoiceOps] Level3 issues?

PE peeip989 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 15:57:36 EST 2012

Tuesday's static was related to a bad line card in a router somewhere.

In the last 2 days we have seen an increase in number of long connect times
(30+ seconds before ringing), calls that never connect, 503's, and today,
404 Not found. While we are seeing it come from a couple of carriers
specifically, I am wondering if there is a larger issue out there. it
doesn't appear to be location/region specific. Anyone else seeing this?