[VoiceOps] Customer Premise Firewall/Router Recommendations

J. Oquendo joquendo at e-fensive.net
Fri Mar 2 11:51:50 EST 2012

On 3/2/2012 10:59 AM, Mark Wiles wrote:
> We have a lot of our customers installing the Cisco RV 120W, and have had
> great luck with it.
> It does have SIP ALG turned on by default, but it's an easy "click" to
> disable it.
> The router supports QOS, they're easy to find (Office Depot, for example),
> and they're not bad price-wise for what you get.
> Mark

I have a bunch of SSGs in all sizes deployed at various locations and
have never had any issues with them at all. They're affordable,
straightforward to manage and maintain. I have had issues with ASAs,
Sonicwalls are outright horrible, Watchguard horrid.

--
J. Oquendo

"It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to
ruin it. If you think about that, you'll do things
differently." - Warren Buffett

42B0 5A53 6505 6638 44BB  3943 2BF7 D83F 210A 95AF
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2BF7D83F210A95AF