[VoiceOps] Customer Premise Firewall/Router Recommendations

Lee Riemer LRiemer at bestline.net
Fri Mar 2 12:04:39 EST 2012

I would love to if the PBX could signal its external IP or the customer would put a public IP on the interface of the PBX....

Isn't this thread about the ALG?  Sounds like the *boxes aren't behind an SBC and they won't be good without an ALG.

Lee Riemer
Director of Technical Operations
Bestline Communications, L.P.
Voice 512.328.9095