[VoiceOps] Broadworks Customer Portal

PE peeip989 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:50:03 EST 2012

Robert,

We have looked at Loki and think it is generally very good and the team at
Leonid very knowledgeable and responsive. We have, however, chosen to build
our own portal so that we can make the layout a little more friendly to the
end user (as compared to the Broadsoft portal), as well as wrap all our
other products, account info, etc, as tabs within the same portal. While we
could have made Loki a tab within our portal, we already do a tremendous
amount of integration with Broadsoft directly so it made sense that we roll
our own. If I were looking to buy one off the shelf I would definitely
consider Loki.