[VoiceOps] Code opening miseries

Frank Bulk - iName.com frnkblk at iname.com
Tue May 1 11:38:14 EDT 2012

I had a long PDD and no ring-back on the first number
For the second number I had a long PDD and no ring-back followed by a call
announcement code.  On my second attempt I got through, but also no
ring-back.

Should I be getting a ring-back?

In regards to your question, yes, you have to self-test and beg and plead.
We've padded our CLEC launches by about a month to work through all those
issues.  There's no telco equivalent for checking new block announcements
(i.e. http://www.ris.ripe.net/debogon/)

Frank