[VoiceOps] fraud protection

Scott Berkman scott at sberkman.net
Mon May 14 15:33:50 EDT 2012

Ditto about Level 3 and XO, although in many cases their alerts are only an
hour or two behind us finding it.

One easy "tweak" that can help limit the impact of these is placing
concurrent call limits on International traffic in your switches or SBCs
based on your traffic trends.  That way if you have sudden jump, not only is
there a cap on it, but in most systems you can be alerted that way as well.

-Scott