[VoiceOps] Voicemail options

Nelson Hicks nelsonh at socket.net
Wed May 23 16:35:43 EDT 2012

Hello,

We currently have two separate SIP voicemail systems for two different
platforms, and I'm looking at options to merge them.  One of them is
part of an Asterisk PBX and the other is the Broadworks voice portal.

We would like to avoid moving a large mass of users from the Asterisk
platform over to Broadworks and tie up a bunch of messaging licenses,
but I don't think we want to move the voicemail for the Broadworks
subscribers over to the other system either (they would lose other voice
portal functions).

I'm looking for what you guys would think of to try to fill this gap,
both in type of solution and software.  I'm not happy with any ideas
I've brainstormed myself.

Thanks,

--
Nelson Hicks