[VoiceOps] Need some assistance...

Darren Schreiber darren at 2600hz.com
Fri Nov 9 13:27:21 EST 2012

We are trying to acquire some numbers that are in XO's Inventory but none of the aggregators we work with resell XO Services. Thought I would ask here.

This would be a one-time deal I suspect so you'd probably make a quick fee off me for your efforts.

The issue is lame – the provider we worked with who sold us these numbers went bankrupt without telling us, and now the numbers (which were active) went back into inventory. We need to grab them back before they disappear.

Please email me off-list.

Thanks,
Darren