[VoiceOps] SIP and/or Skinny call packet capture system

slava kosoy voiceops at slakos.com
Mon Oct 22 11:17:41 EDT 2012

Hello All -

We are looking for the System that would allow us to scale our capture
capabilities. We are using Wireshark now for both protocols and rtp which
become increasingly taxing on the operation.

If anyone went trough evaluation of the products recently and willing to
share a few sentences about it or suggestion, I would greatly appreciate.
Feel free to provide contact information for vendors of preference - off
the list.

Regards