[VoiceOps] SIP and/or Skinny call packet capture system

Hiers, David (DS) David.Hiers at adp.com
Tue Oct 23 16:20:13 EDT 2012

Gulp can be awesome.

http://staff.washington.edu/corey/gulp/

David

From: voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org [mailto:voiceops-bounces at voiceops.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Orlando
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 09:08
To: slava kosoy
Cc: voiceops at voiceops.org
Subject: Re: [VoiceOps] SIP and/or Skinny call packet capture system

Empirix. I've evaluated most on the market and found them to be the best.

On Oct 22, 2012, at 8:17, slava kosoy <voiceops at slakos.com<mailto:voiceops at slakos.com>> wrote:

Hello All -

We are looking for the System that would allow us to scale our capture capabilities. We are using Wireshark now for both protocols and rtp which become increasingly taxing on the operation.

If anyone went trough evaluation of the products recently and willing to share a few sentences about it or suggestion, I would greatly appreciate. Feel free to provide contact information for vendors of preference - off the list.

Regards