[VoiceOps] Routing and translations contacts

Joe Fratantoni jfratantoni at cygnustel.com
Tue Sep 4 12:18:23 EDT 2012

Hey everyone,

I am hoping you all can enlighten me on how you deal with routing and
translations issues (customers cannot dial a known-working number on
another carrier).

I know that some of you simply have an account with each provider and
go through the troubleshooting with the 'client'-side escalation
procedure. I am hoping to not go this route.

I am looking for any contact information any of you might have for any
of the major players' routing and translations departments.

Thanks in advance,

Joe

--
Joe Fratantoni