[VoiceOps] RNK

Matthew Williams mgwilliams at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 20:23:07 EDT 2012

Hi,

We've been receiving quite a few requests for this as well. We're using a
template to get TF services reconnected for our OOS customers in the same
day. There's also a promotion where we're giving $1 of gift credit for each
new TF that's ported in right now. If anyone needs help, please let me know
off-list as we've had a 2 man SMS800 team dedicated this week for this
issue and we're porting at cost. We're pretty open to helping people out in
this situation, so even if you have a simple question about the NASCing
process, don't hesitate to call us at (702) 479-7000 and ask for Mo.

Regards,
Matthew Williams
Flowroute LLC