[VoiceOps] Looking for hosted IVR service provider

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Thu Sep 27 12:13:33 EDT 2012

We have a customer who wants to do outbound calling with IVR for surveying
purposes.  We don't want to support an IVR application ourselves nor do we
want the short ACD calling on our network.  They've asked me to recommend
some companies who can do this.  Since the need is for surveys, not
selling, no "press 1" type service is needed however they need some
powerful capabilities for question skipping based on responses and
randomizing response order.

Their needs aren't huge, probably 10 concurrent when they have a project
running and 5000-10000 total dials.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve