[VoiceOps] Testing DIDs from multiple providers

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Mon Apr 29 16:01:57 EDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Joshua Goldbard <j at 2600hz.com> wrote:
> Is this something the community would be willing to pay for?
>
> I'd be willing to do more investigation into building a service like this if
> there's value here. Would you be willing to pay say $1 to test a DID on say
> 20 carriers?

There are two things our company would like that are relevant to this.
 An on-demand test from multiple carriers for one DID, and routine
(daily? hourly?) testing of multiple DIDs from a single carrier (that
is different from the one the DID is on).  The latter would have to be
cheap of course so we could do that a lot.  The multi-carrier test at
$1 would be fine with us, we'd use that when there are customer
complaints.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve