[VoiceOps] Level3 Issues?

April Jones april at teliax.com
Fri Aug 2 14:48:08 EDT 2013

Hi PE,

We've had a circuit down with L3 for about a day and a half in downtown
Denver -- there are at least a few other customers off that same switch and
their ckts are down too. I'm waiting to see if the L3 guy who roams this
building is around today since their NOC seems to be...kind of unhelpful at
the moment. Wouldn't be surprised if Intelepeer was showing down in Denver
over L3, they're just down the street...('cause you know geographical
location matters SOOO much with these issues) :)