[VoiceOps] SIP Router

Joshua Goldbard j at 2600hz.com
Fri Aug 16 12:58:18 EDT 2013

We run Kamailio in production and are huge fans of the infrastructure.

I can wholeheartedly recommend it and I'll tell you that a lot of very big infrastructures run on it.

Acme has a lower barrier of entry and setup time, but you'll pay for it, especially now that Oracle owns them. Nothing against Oracle or Acme per se but licensing from oracle isn't cheap.

Hope that helps. I 100% recommend Kamailio.

Cheers,
Joshua

Sent from my iPhone