[VoiceOps] Conference server options

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 18:37:50 EST 2013

I've been looking at this as well since we run multiple softswitches and
I am honestly not in love with any of the commercial conferencing
solutions.

In all likelihood we will be rolling up a solution on our own using
Freeswitch but I am curious to hear what other people are using and what
scale they are seeing.