[VoiceOps] PRI Gateway Supporting 1 - 3 PRI's

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Mon Dec 9 18:49:13 EST 2013

On 12/9/13 12:54 PM, Keith LeClaire wrote:
> Hey VoiceOps,
>
> I was looking for some recommendations for a SIP-PRI Gateway that
> supports at least 1 PRI connecting back to the clients PBX. I've seen
> Adtrans are popular, but we don't have any experience with them yet.

Adtran TA900 series.

TA90x (x = number of fxs ports 4, 8, 12, 16, 24) supports one PRI and
one fast ethernet connection.

TA90xe (x = number of fxs ports 8, 12, 16, 24) supports two PRI and two
fast ethernet connections.  Latest version of these - Gen. 3 also has
one Gigabit ethernet port.

Rock-solid, well supported, easy to configure.

Jay Hennigan - CCIE #7880 - Network Engineering - jay at impulse.net