[VoiceOps] PRI Gateway Supporting 1 - 3 PRI's

Brian R briansupport at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 11:39:40 EST 2013

Max,

You could look at Adtran Netvantas.  We are starting to deploy these and many have add in cards (8x T1s per card).
**We have not used them to turn up PRIs yet, still using the TA900 series.  We are in the process of vetting and deploying the Netvantas (8044Ms in particular) for internet and will be turning voice up on them after.**
We are home running the T1s (Pseudowire) back to an OptiPlex (6100 MX) and that is using physical OC/DS (3 or 12) back to our phone switch (the physical connection was not configured by me so I am not up to speed on it yet).

Brian