[VoiceOps] Session Border Controllers

Grant Baxley GBaxley at hostinfinity.com
Tue Feb 19 13:58:15 EST 2013

200 concurrent calls would be a good start with 20 calls a second.

If there is a platform that can be virtualized on my current equipment, that would be the preferred method. We have a high available cloud that currently runs many Centos virtual PBX instances.

Thanks,

R. Grant Baxley
President & CEO
Infinity Computer Solutions