[VoiceOps] Session Border Controllers

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Feb 19 15:36:12 EST 2013

Yep. That is, in essence, what I meant to say, that the Big Three definition of these is quite more elaborate than the nebulous way that the term SBC gets thrown around in a pedestrian context. The latter seems, at its essence, to consist of some sort of generalised call transit element with basic static routing based on SIP message parts, perhaps with RTP relay and maybe even transcoding--at most.

--
Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully-fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106