[VoiceOps] Twitter Blacklist feed

Ryan Delgrosso ryandelgrosso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:32:43 EST 2013

This is interesting, using twitter as a blacklist distribution mechanism.

While I would be weary of using this for any kind of automated blocking
purposes due to the possibility of spoofed addresses, it is an
interesting approach for sure.

I wonder if its worthwhile putting together a similar twitter watchlist
for fraudulent international numbers (IRSF destinations). I know i can
produce a pretty significant list of IRSF destinations that others may
find useful and i am sure the reverse is also true.