[VoiceOps] Issues with the "new" SPA1x2 models

Robert Dawson RDawson at alliedtelecom.net
Thu Jan 17 17:03:32 EST 2013

Locking up randomly, mostly. Web portal will be responsive but a port will show offhook when it is not and incoming calls to both lines get rejected or both lines will fail to register. Sometimes the web portal becomes non-responsive. I'll be opening a ticket with Cisco – just wanted to see if anyone had possibly been through this yet.