[VoiceOps] 911 address policy for company phones at home

Joshua Goldbard j at 2600hz.com
Fri Jan 18 14:46:29 EST 2013

Yeah, but you're talking about inbound.

In many corporate environments, the outbound caller ID is uniform for a location (and even if it's not, most systems support uniform caller ID for emergencies). E911 is an outbound service and the inbound and outbound caller IDs can certainly be different.

Does that help clarify my viewpoint?

Cheers,
Joshua

Sent from my iPhone