[VoiceOps] 911 address policy for company phones at home

Carlos Alvarez carlos at televolve.com
Fri Jan 18 18:09:42 EST 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:56 PM, Alex Balashov
<abalashov at evaristesys.com>wrote:

> Which is why this paragraph should have been written as:
>
> "It occurs to me that conceivably, at least 50% of our customers could,
> hypothetically, in principle, be moving their phones, and possibly without
> telling us, perhaps maybe."

Heh.  Of course, we have a pretty good idea on who has moved because of
their IP address.  Which makes me start thinking about a system that would
look for "non-home" IP addresses and alert the customer.  Though that gets
pretty complicated when we have small businesses with DSL connections and
such, which may change IP at random.

--
Carlos Alvarez
TelEvolve