[VoiceOps] O1 Communications

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Jan 22 17:25:36 EST 2013

My impression of them is very positive;  they're a good bunch of folks.
  We are not an ITSP and I buy no services from them, but we have been a
vendor to them several times, although not in a while.

They pay their bills, and seem to have it together.  I was generally
impressed with the technical calibre of the people (at least, who were
there at the time--this was a few years ago now).  Moreover, they have a
fairly large, technically sophisticated operation with decent
infrastructure, definitely not a cobbled-together kind of place.

At the time I last enquired or had a chance to inspect, they had killer
rates in their large California footprint, for orig and term, that are
unlikely to be matched by anyone else.  In fact, I'm pretty sure that
most of the large resellers, for whom California is off-net, buy from them.

-- Alex