[VoiceOps] IP PBX to Interface with Hospitality Interface

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 18:22:11 EST 2013

I build a PBX a few years ago for a large hotel ( part of a large chain ).
They used OnQ for their management system, with Jazz by McLaren as a
middleware.

I implemented all PBX functionality in Freeswitch with Cisco handsets.
 Worked well and was surprisingly simple.
It has worked perfectly, I haven't heard a thing in the last 2 years.

On 24 January 2013 08:23, Tim Donahue <tim.donahue at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are looking for an IP PBX with an interface to an Agilysys
> Hospitality system.  The original solution we had quoted nearly 8
> months ago is no longer available so we are scrambling to find an
> alternate solution.
>
> Does anyone have a PBX that they have had good experiences interfacing
> to Agilysys?  A solution to be deployed on Linux would be preferred,
> but any recommendations that people have found to be reliable would be
> welcome at this point.
>
> Tim Donahue

Sincerely

Jay