[VoiceOps] What does an ALG actually do?

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Mar 2 17:17:35 EST 2013

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last time I looked, Linux's netfilter kernel module for SIP, ip_conntrack_sip, still is ignorant of SDP entirely.

--
Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully-fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106