[VoiceOps] Call Forwarding is broken; or, when CF meets LCR

Nathan Anderson nathana at fsr.com
Mon Mar 18 19:57:48 EDT 2013

On Monday, March 18, 2013 3:44 PM, Alex Balashov <> wrote:

> Isn't this what Dan York & Sonus's P-Charge-Info idea was meant to
> address?

Yes indeed.  I actually ran across this IETF draft over the weekend; I posted my original message on Friday evening but it got held up.

I have tried feeding P-Charge-Info to a couple of providers, but apparently the ones I'm using don't support it.  I also found some evidence suggesting that some providers honor a field called "Charge" (which I cannot find referenced in any IETF docs, draft or otherwise) that is formatted pretty much exactly the same way as "P-Charge-Info", but adding that field didn't have any effect, either.

--
Nathan Anderson
First Step Internet, LLC
nathana at fsr.com