[VoiceOps] 711 relay

Ken Mix ken.mix at clearfly.net
Wed Mar 20 19:34:29 EDT 2013

We have a termination trunk to bandwidth.com specifically for 511,711 & 811 routing.  This was a legacy product we that was migrated over when they acquired Dash CS so I'm not sure if they still offer it as a standalone product, but it is a lot cleaner than the manual translations we had in place before.

Ken