[VoiceOps] +44 190 prefix

Simon Woodhead simon.woodhead at simwood.com
Sat Mar 23 12:00:52 EDT 2013

Hi Alex

It is a standard geographic prefix (441, 442).

Cheers
Simon

On Saturday, March 23, 2013, Alex Balashov wrote:

> A customer of mine is seeing aggressive attempts to dial +441904891769
> through their system, but I can't find +44 190, or any superset or subset
> thereof (beyond '44', obviously) in any rate decks easily at my disposal.
>  None of the usual retail suspects have it listed in any of their online
> pricing, either.
>
> I assume this means it's a new prefix, but can anyone tell if it's a
> premium number?
>
> --
> Alex Balashov - Principal
> Evariste Systems LLC
> 235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
> Suite 106
> Decatur, GA 30030
> United States
> Tel: +1-678-954-0670
> Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.alexbalashov.com/

***** Email confidentiality notice *****

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.

Simwood eSMS Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 03379831. Registered office: c/o HW Chartered Accountants, Keepers Lane, The Wergs, Wolverhampton, WV6 8UA. Trading address: Falcon Drive, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff, CF10 4RU.