[VoiceOps] +44 190 prefix

Gavin Henry ghenry at suretec.co.uk
Sat Mar 23 12:04:48 EDT 2013

On 23 March 2013 16:02, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com> wrote:
> On 03/23/2013 11:57 AM, David Knell wrote:
>
>> It's a standard UK geographic number (York area code) - most likely
>> is that whoever's doing the aggressive dialling is looking for holes
>> in PABXes.
>

> Thanks, everyone who responded.
>
> If this is an established geographic prefix, why isn't it listed in any rate
> tables I can find?

It will be covered under 441.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry at suretec.co.uk

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 24 Cormack Park, Rothienorman, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 8GL.

Subject to disclaimer at http://www.suretecgroup.com/disclaimer.html

Do you know we have our own VoIP provider called SureVoIP? See
http://www.surevoip.co.uk

Did you see our API? http://www.surevoip.co.uk/api